BOTHANDS, Inc. is a local nonprofit housing organization, founded at the Affordable Housing Coalition in 1990 through the grassroots effots of local citizens concerned about the lack of affordable housing in the Flagstaff community. Since it's inception, BOTHANDS has expanded from an advocacy organization to one that focuses on programs designed to help local residents identify and maintain safe, decent and affordable housing.
The Mission of BOTHANDS is to build opportunity for sustainable, affordable housing in northern Arizona. The Vision of BOTHANDS is that all residents will have access to safe, decent and affordable housing with an opportunity for upward mobility.
- Safe, decent, affordable housing is an essential element for quality of life.
- The entire community shares in achieving housing affordability.
- Program recipients should actively participate in identiyfing and obtaining their goals.
- BOTHANDS is inclusive of the people it serves in developing and delivering it's programs, policies and procedures.
- BOTHANDS will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
For more info contact:
2304 N. Third Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86004